We answer the most common questions about Gutters
Yes! Gutter Seattle is Licensed and Insured.
Yes! We accept credit cards. A 3,5% convenience fee will be applied to such transactions.
Yes! We do all types of gutter repair – from small gutter and downspout repairs to gutter replacement and installation.
In Gutter Seattle we work with professionally trained gutter installers who are fully aware of what they are doing and are using the right equipment. Depending on your house’s height, roof pitch, access around the house and your old gutters condition it would take us up to 2-5 hours of work.
In the event of light rainfall, we will complete the job as scheduled. In the event of heavy rain/snowfall, we will call and discuss the option of rescheduling for a convenient for you time. We monitor weather conditions hourly/daily and always try to do the job when possible.
Gutter systems, at their most basic level, gather rainfall from the roof of the house and direct it to the ground through a downspout. If a rainstorm occurs, water cascades down the roof’s slope and into the gutter system. As the water collects in the pool, it is channeled via the gutter system and out the downspout. Downspouts are pipes that convey water from the gutters to the foundation of a house. It is often channeled in order to prevent flooding and further water damage to the basement and foundation of the house.
- Keep roofing shingles in good condition
- Siding protection for your home
- Keep the water out of your basement
- Enhance the appearance of your home’s exterior.
Seamless gutters are made from a high-quality roll of aluminum, which means that every aspect of your seamless gutters is fully customizable and is made specifically for your home.
- Passionate and professionally trained employees
- Variety of materials and colors
- Quality service
- Safety and convenience
- Aware of cleaning and installation techniques
- Using the right tools.
Signs you need new drains include:
- Sagging gutters
- Observable holes
- Rust or staining
- Gutter system more than 20 years old.
Gutter cleaning is essential for every home. If you do not keep your gutters clean it can lead to very serious damage to your homel like:
- Appearance of Mold
- Presence of insects, bugs, and pests
- Rot in fascia boards
- Get heavy and separate from fascia boards.
If the water does not flow correctly and you have clogged downspouts, it can back up through the fascia board and cause it to rot, which leads to very serious structural damage on your property.
We use a standard method to clean gutters – pick up the debris with hands and collect it in garbage bags, which we dispose after service. We flush all gutters and downspouts with water to make sure everything is flowing correctly. We provide photos after the service and also do a free inspection of the condition of your gutters.
It depends. Gutter inspections should be done once a year, according to most pros, but in areas where it rains for the most of the year, gutter cleaning may be required more frequently, especially if your home is near trees that shed frequently.
We recommend cleaning gutters 2 times a year.
- Control of damage – clogged gutters can cause water overflow, which can cause damage to your home
- Gutter guards aid in the elimination of mouse and insect infestation
- Reduce ice dams and freeze-ups
- For safety – gutter guards essentially remove the need to clean your gutters every year, making you and your house considerably safer. However, they still need to be checked every 4-5 years just to make sure everything is functioning properly.
- And last, but not least – they save time and money.
During the years we’ve found out that GutterRX are the best quality gutter guards on the market. They are made of high quality aluminum which makes them very resistant and prevents the leaves and pine needles from going into your gutters and downspouts and potentially clogging them. In Gutter Seattle we work with the best product on the market and deliver the best quality services to our customers.
GutterRX has a 20 years warranty on material.